Customer Service Representative
- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly
- Paid Time Off
Our office is expanding and we are looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. Our Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have.
Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in the beginning for this position.
If you enjoy helping others and are a compassionate, customer-focused individual, then apply to our Federal Way insurance agency today!
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Mon-Fri Work Schedule
Career Development & Growth
Team Building Activities
Hands On Training
Professional Work Environment
Office Snacks & Coffee
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
Must have ability to multi-task.
Professional phone etiquette.
Career minded vision.
Great Customer Service Skills.
Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
Will require extensive background check.
A Property & Casualty insurance license is required.
A Life & Health Insurance license is required.
District Office of Raul CastilloFederal Way, WA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.