The Clinical Manager is responsible for conducting Mental Health Rehabilitation Service activities in accordance with District Health Care Service’s operation as a Mental Health Rehabilitation/Free Standing Service Provider.
Successful candidates must possess a Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Substance Abuse, have at least three years’ experience working with adults with serious mental illness; and have at least one year experience providing case management and counseling. Applicants must have one of the following licenses: RN, Clinical Social Work license (LICSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC).
- Conducts assessments/reassessments/intakes/treatment plans and additional screening
- Attends weekly supervision with Clinical Director.
- Maintains appropriate scheduling productivity
- Carry on-call phone as scheduled
- Provides weekly supervision to assigned CSWs (or Bi-weekly supervision for part-time CSWs)
- Communicate with hospitals, CSWs and Psychiatrist as needed
- Coordinates with all health services, and other internal and external service providers regarding clinical care, service delivery and barriers to care. Consults with supervisor on difficult to engage consumers.
- Assist with reading and approving notes as assigned by Clinical Director
- Other duties as assigned
Our mission is to promote the well-being of the individuals and families in Washington D.C. by providing accessible, quality human services in a holistic fashion focusing on the body, the mind, and the spirit
District Health Care Services, LLC
Why Work Here?District HealthCare Services, LLC is a Washington D.C. based organization that is super-passionate about helping people. Focusing on all aspects of an individual, the staff at District Health Care Services believe that people are more than the sum of their illness or problem. Our mission is to promote the well-being of the individuals and families in Washington D.C. by providing accessible, quality human services in a holistic fashion focusing on the body, the mind, and the spirit
A growing company, opportunity to learn and to develop