Sales Account Manager
- Expired: March 15, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Drive DWC and your sales career forward! Use your knowledge and skills to sell wire & cable through electrical distribution and become part of the DWC family, where people come first and we are never afraid of a little competition. We seek individuals who don’t let striving for perfection and sometimes coming up short stop them from creating exceptional experiences for our customers and keep DWC on the road to success and growth.
Ideal candidates possess the skills and tools to prospect new business, service existing customers, and build customized quotes all while closing orders at the highest margins possible. You must be able to thrive in a team environment; give and receive support within the sales team as well as collaborate with all departments. Account Managers operate with absolute urgency while not sacrificing accuracy to deliver the best possible customer experience. Quick learners who demonstrate confidence in their daily decision making process, yet still open to guidance and coaching, will be successful in this position.
If you don’t have the drive and determination to want your name at the top of our sales leaderboard, then please seek employment elsewhere. However, if you understand that being a team player and the desire to outperform your co-workers can co-exist, then we want to get to know you better.
This is a remote, work from home position primarily servicing the Rocky Mountain and Pacific NW regions.
What you will be doing:
- Achieve monthly gross profit sales goals
- Maintain existing accounts and business while also bringing in new business
- Independently determine pricing while factoring in customer relationship and type of product to generate accurate quotes and process purchase orders
- Complete a predetermined quota of outgoing sales calls daily while also answering incoming calls and emails
- Provide exceptional customer service with both your personality and technical sales skills
- Experience in the electrical industry (preferred)
- Physical requirements: sitting for most of the work shift, constantly operating a computer with extended hours viewing a computer screen; constant use of fingers, hands, and arms for typing; ability to regularly talk and hear; occasionally lift, push or pull 25 pounds, occasional bending and reaching
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Salary Range: $60-90K overall compensation
Some reasons you want to work at DWC
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life
- Voluntary life, short- and long-term disability
- Excellent time off options
- Caring family
- The work that you do matters
Distributor Wire & Cable is an equal opportunity employer
Powered by JazzHR
Distributor Wire & Cable
Get fresh Wire Cable Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!