The Warehouseperson / CDL Driver will be responsible for any and all aspects of the efficient workflow of a warehouse environment, as well as pick-up and delivery duties. This person will deliver supplies to customer rig and production sites, ensuring the proper material is delivered safely and on time, according to customer policies.
· Represent DistributionNOW in a professional manner, emphasizing excellent customer service.
· Receive freight shipments of stock inventory, and verify accuracy for material received from vendors.
· Operate vehicle in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
· Responsible for the cleanliness and neat appearance of the warehouse.
· Load and unload trucks, safely utilizing material handling equipment, when necessary.
· Responsible for notifying other Branch personnel when requested material has arrived.
· Responsible for daily cycle count, and relaying cycle count and other pertinent information to the Warehouse Supervisor/Lead and the Branch Manager, when necessary.
· Deliver supplies to rig and production sites, ensuring the proper material is delivered on time, safely, and according to customer policies.
· Other duties, as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Over 12 months CDL driver experience required.
· Must have current, valid CDL license and clean driving record at all times.
· Able to properly operate forklifts, and follow all safety policies and procedures (training provided).
· Must be able to physically lift up to 50 pounds.
· Communication skills, both verbal and written, and organizational skills.
· Make and be responsible for decisions, following established guidelines, policies, and procedures.
· Possess integrity, a strong work ethic, and a dedication to results.
· Maintain a good working relationship with all company employees and customers.
· Competitive Salary + bonus
· 401(k)/ Retirement savings
· Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage)
· Career growth opportunities
· Friendly work environment
· Paid vacation/holidays