We are seeking a Customer Account Coordinator to join our fast growing company! The responsibilities will include assisting customers by providing product and service information and resolving order, shipping, and product issues. As a Customer Account Coordinator, you will manage a computer station and telephone in order to answer calls, respond to customer emails, fax and chat inquiries. You will process customer requests for order information, shipping updates, and product questions. Answer, record, and process customer orders, requests, questions, or concerns. Log all customer requests or issues into database, contact appropriate individual or department, and follow up with customer to ensure their request has been met to their satisfaction. Normal work schedule will be approximately Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Perform order entry
· Provide product price and availability
· Provide cross reference for competitor line
· Answer multi-line phone system
· Identify opportunities to up-sell additional products
· Expedite/Back-order reporting
· Document and update customer records based on interactions
· Pull POD’s and invoices as needed
· Problem resolution
· Resolve EDI order discrepancies
· Manage all account process changes
· Work inter-departmentally to include order entry, order management, order acknowledgement, order status updates to customers, prepare return material authorization request.
· Perform other duties as assigned by Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
· Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
· Ability to build rapport with clients
· Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Positive and professional demeanor
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to operate computer and navigate customer service and eCommerce apps and software
· Excellent grammar skills and polished communicator.
· 3 years Business to Business Customer Service experience required
· Previous phone experience required
· Experience working with ERP systems
· Experience working with EDI order entries
· Data entry proficiency
· Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook
· Familiarity with Oracle, SAP preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Distribution IndustryOur company is a distributor of equipment nationally and internationally. We operate in the United States and in some foreign countries.