2nd Shift: 12pm until finished
We are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join our team. Successful candidates will handle the daily supervision of a warehouse crew.
•Running warehouse with safety and efficiency as priorities
•Writing and balancing daily bank deposits
•Creation of daily work logs and transmission of same to corporate
•Audit of daily labor and billing reports
• Ensure customer needs are met on a daily basis.
• Document and resolve any customer service or associate issues daily.
• Ensure all associates follow policies and work rules including safety work rules.
• Hold weekly safety meetings and ensure associate participation.
• Assist in managing warehouse and departmental budget.
• Scheduling associate shifts based on warehouse requirements.
• Interview, hire, and train new associates.
•Negotiation of rates with common carrier representatives
• Supervise timely and accurate data entry for all services performed.
• Complete daily closeout, including cash balancing, data upload, and payroll record administration according to policies and standard operating procedures.
• 2 years of supervisory / leadership experience in an industrial setting.
• Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service to internal and external customers.
• Ability to train, coach, and mentor warehouse associates.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong organization and prioritizing skills. .
• Ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks.
• Ability to solve problems and make effective decisions in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to manage budgets; read and interpret P&L statements; and prepare related management reports.
• Intermediate PC skills with knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Warehousing, Logistics, Supply Chain -experience preferred
• BS/BA Degree or Associates Degree with Equivalent Experience is a plus but no required
• Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
• The ability to make decisions, problem solve, prioritize assignments and direct the workforce in an ever-changing, warehouse environment.
• Proven track record in supervision of warehouse employees including Hiring, Training, and Termination.
• Experience with managing budgets and ability to create & maintain various management reports.
• Intermediate computer experience, ideally with Microsoft products.
• Excellent aptitude in estimating rates and adding and subtracting mentally while constantly multi-tasking.
• College degree is a plus.
We will offer the successful candidate:
· Salary commensurate with education, experience and skills
· Bonus incentive based on operational performance.
· Benefits after 60 days including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, and 401k
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to quality through diversity. We are a Drug- Free Workplace; background check required.