Large distribution center in Beaverton area is looking for YOU! Help out the shipping area by keeping it clean and organized. If your a team player and don't mind the night shift, here you go!
Hours: 8:30PM - 5:10AM + OT as needed. (Work days are Sunday night to Friday morning) Safety Toe Shoes Required!
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure warehouse is kept clean and safe for employees - Load cardboard and plastic into proper bailing machines - Ensure all trash bins are emptied into compactor. - Ensure floors are clear of debris to prevent machine damage - Sort good and bad pallets, load bad pallets into trailer for recycling - Load recycling bails into recycling trailers - Training provided for propane forklift and electric pallet jack.
• Able to meet deadlines.
• Excellent attendance record required.
• Able to work overtime as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• General knowledge of electrical products.
• Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in satisfying customer requirements.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to accurately complete job tasks.
• Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and requirements.
Great opportunity with a national distribution company. Room for advancement and excellent training process.