At Distributel, our Mission is to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day, we will strive to understand, respect and prioritize our customers’ needs. We take pride in excellent service, business integrity, and innovation. By constantly challenging ourselves to simplify, add utility and humanize the ways people do business with us, we will create a valuable experience in every way.
HERE’S SOME MORE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Reporting to the Vice President of Wholesale, the Wholesale Account Relations Manager is responsible for retaining wholesale revenue by providing an efficient, professional, pro-active and primary point of contact support for the assigned customer base in the matters of post-sales account management, daily retention, upselling, and customer satisfaction.
- Retain revenue of assigned wholesale base as per set objectives;
- Support the Vice President of Wholesale Sales in the pre-sale process by attending sales meetings, establishing relationships, detailing responsibilities (or implementation processes) to customers
- resulting in closed business;
- Initiate proactive correspondence with wholesale customers; ensure all documentation is sent to and received from, in due time;
- Set-up accounts in various systems upon receipt of Service Schedules in a timely & accurate manner;
- Promptly follow orders through with internal resources to ensure transparent, timely and successful implementation and billing;
- Liaise with customers to review initial billings;
- Liaise between customer and all departments to get quick responses to inquiries;
- Pro-actively train customers on client-facing portals like uControl and Banff for ease of account maintenance;
- Monitor, support and proactively inform the customer of any retention matters such as delays in order processing, billing concerns, technical issues, etc.;
- Process credits as per the company policies and procedures;
- Participate in the documentation process of various job functions as training material development;
- Maintain team tracking tools for new account set-ups, client training, and credit tracking;
- Generate leads (propose additional or new products);
- Develop a referral relationship with customer base;
- Customer site visits are always encouraged;
- Any other tasks as assigned by Vice President of Wholesale;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary college or university education in Business or related field;
- 3-5 years of Carrier/Wholesale Telecom experience;
- B2B sales support experience in Information Technology or Telecommunications.
- Passion for being best in class in everything we do;
- Comfort with the rapid change that continually challenges the status quo in order to continually improve;
- Relentless curiosity, a drive to think outside the box, to do things better for our customers, colleagues and our business;
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and mentor;
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective interaction with employees and third parties;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Verbal and written communications skills in French and English is an asset
- Solid decision-making skills and the ability to exercise professional judgment.
HERE’S WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…
Experience a wealth of opportunities that only a growing company can offer by joining a dynamic team that’s vigilantly working together towards reshaping the telecommunications landscape;
- We have insurance benefits;
- We promote work-life balance;
- We provide a great work environment with organized social events;
- You’ll have opportunities for growth & development;
- We provide a business-casual working environment;
- We have great downtown locations and amazing people!
Distributel connects Canadians to the people, passion, and priorities that matter. Join us in our mission to provide a true alternative to Canadian consumers!
Diversity and inclusion are important at Distributel. We appreciate the uniqueness of all individuals and believe that our differences are what makes us stronger. Distributel is committed to providing a workplace that ensures equal opportunities, development, and advancement for all.