Business Intelligence Analyst with TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Posted: over a month ago
Distributed Solutions, Inc. (DSI) is a fast-growing company, seeking a Business Intelligence/Data Reporting Analyst responsible for working closely with DSI's Customer Engagement project teams to provide the customer with business analysis expertise, report creation and dashboard design, in a tactical capacity, evaluating internal and external client requirements and implementing effective solutions in a timely manner.
The selected candidate will gather, analyze, and document functional/reporting requirements (i.e., user stories using interviews, documentation analysis, site visits, use cases, scenarios) and design, assemble and deliver reports and dashboards for DSI's AEON Business Process Management platform in a manner consistent with client expectations.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI with polygraph ONLY, all others need not apply.
- Ability to consolidate, interpret and present data in reports/dashboards for Executive, Team Leads and Individual End Users focused on Acquisition and Financial Information.
- Ability to produce reports and dashboard using Microsoft Power BI, SSRS and other data tools.
- Ability to define and document customer business processes and report/dashboard content needs including business process diagrams, data maps, and data modeling.
- Ability to
- Consult with project team members and customer stakeholders to identify, define, and document business needs and objectives, current reporting capabilities, and challenges related to the business functions such as those supporting the Federal Acquisition Lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the DSI project manager, technical analysts, and customer end-users in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the Business Intelligence module of DSI's AEON Business Process Management Platform to ensure desired operational performance and capabilities.
- Track and document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for testing uses cases, knowledge capture and training purposes.
- Achieve proficiency in all major DSI Reporting/Analytic products, including the AEON software suite: through internal staffing training, self-guided tutorials, and daily exposure to individual product feature sets.
- Innovative Solutions to Support Complex Business Processes.
- Provide support for a variety of meetings, demonstrations, and program activities related to Business Intelligence.
- Test reports/dashboard projects in accordance with business and functional design following best practices for quality assurance.
- Record and track defects uncovered during test execution and assist in defect resolution (troubleshooting and researching).
- Comprehension of change management processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years prior business analyst experience.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment for a matrixed organization.
- Strong knowledge and experience with data reporting tools including Microsoft PowerBI, SSRS, Tableau, etc.
- Strong knowledge of productivity tools such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM processes and methodologies.
- Familiarity with Government Processes, including Federal Acquisition & Finance
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) practices, principles, and techniques as they apply to Agile development process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to listen and relate with the customer.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Proven ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong team player that is willing to help other team members at all times.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
- Knowledge of SQL Databases and Query Creation
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Lifecycle or commercial contracting.
- Knowledge of Federal financial systems or commercial accounting.
- Ability to develop training materials and conduct end-user training sessions.
- Experience with Federal government contracting and/or program office organizations business processes.
DSI is a leading provider of knowledge driven software solutions and subject matter consulting services addressing the needs of acquisition professionals. We offer a fun, casual, collaborative working environment for individuals interested in conquering technology barriers, learning by doing, and taking pride in developing superior software manufactured in the USA.
Distributed Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Distributed Solutions Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Distributed Solutions Inc.