- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a competent and experienced Construction Laborer to work on earthwork, buildings, and other construction projects safely in a Pharma setting. Experience working on relevant projects and using equipment is essential. You must have physical strength, endurance and work well with your hands. Being good at collaboration, and following instructions & safety rules are important.
- Assist tradesmen and machine operators in construction projects
- Unload and carry materials at construction sites
- Select demolition with attention to safety & environmental concerns
- Place traffic & pedestrian signals where appropriate & direct traffic when needed
- Assist equipment operators as flagger or signalperson
- Excavation including trenching, shoring, & hand digging around utilities
- Demo and installation of concrete and asphalt
- Familiarity with and ability to follow all Pharma safety guidelines
- At least 5 years proven experience as construction worker OR at least 2 years construction experience in the Pharma industry
- Experience in operating equipment like trench rammers, drills, pneumatic hammers etc.
- Knowledge of mixing and pouring construction material (concrete, sand, grout etc.)
- Knowledge of basic engineering and construction principles and methods
- Able to work in a team
- Able to read instructions and blueprints when needed
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
- Proof of COVID Vaccination
- Valid Driver's License
- Authorization to work in USA
- Clear background check
- Clean drug test (annual & random testing)
- Have or willing to get OSHA 10
What We Offer
Hourly pay rate starts at $19-22 per hour for entry level and increases based on your experience. Additional benefits begin after 60 days and include:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 100% Company Paid Health Insurance (for non-tobacco user rate)
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
We are a growing company with opportunities available for motivated individuals to advance, and we are willing to provide training. We are hiring at all levels and have available positions with compensatory pay for any experience level. Also hiring Helpers, Supervisors & Operators.
COVID vaccination required
Distinctive ServicesWhy Work Here?
We have plenty of work, stay busy year round, and have lots of opportunity for overtime with generous compensation.
Distinctive Services is a safety-focused and OSHA-compliant commercial construction company that specializes in work for pharmaceutical clients. Some of our current project specialties include daily E&S control of various jobsites, civil construction, concrete & asphalt, select demolition, select utility excavation, and site restoration.
ConstructionView all jobs at Distinctive Services