Distinctive Home & Healthcare is currently seeking to hire a full time Registered Nurse to work at the ER at the Naval Medical Center in San Diego, CA. In this position,the Registered Nurse shall:
- Must have three years experience within the last four years as an Emergency Room RN.
- Provide highly specialized nursing care to critically ill patients requiring close observation to detect subtle changes in status. Use advanced assessment skills to identify patient care problems, formulate patient care plans, and to revise patient care goals and objectives according to changes in patient status.
- Administer a wide variety of rapid-acting, highly potent medications, according to unit policies, procedures and protocols; monitor patient and document response; adjust therapy accordingly
- Administer drugs and monitor patients requiring conscious sedation for special procedures
- Possess a Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing, a Graduate Diploma in Nursing, or an Associate Degree in Nursing, from an accredited agency such as the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Must have three years of experience within the last four years as an Emergency Room RN
- Must possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse
- Must have an active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
Job Type: Full-time