ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Disruptive Equity Education Project (DEEP) is a professional development and strategy organization that is focused on the intentional, developmental and complex work that is associated with changing mindsets around equity and dismantling systemic oppression and racism.
We bridge stronger connections to humanity, embrace the challenges of inequity with love and care and offer key insights and strategic interventions to ensure that the work is sustained over time.
DEEP is a virtual based company with an office located in Manchester, NH. This position would be located in the Manchester office.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate and very organized employee to add to our team! We are in the business of dismantling systemic oppression and if that is a passion of yours, we would love you to apply! The Executive Assistant to the President/Co-Founder would provide comprehensive administrative support to the President/Co-Founder (80%) and programmatic/administrative support to the staff as a whole (20%).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage President/Co-Founder emails, calendars, coordinate arrangements for meetings, telephone conferences and events; handle travel arrangements and confirm all appointments and reservations; coordinate tasks and schedules with CEO daily
- Review correspondence and draft appropriate responses for the President/Co-Founder.
- Manage, read, and respond to Admin email account.
- Prepare, review and track monthly expenses and prepare expense reports.
- Add new clients/leads to Client Management System - 17hats.
- Keep the 17hats database up-to-date with client/leads files and records.
- Manage organizational files professionally and confidentially.
- Prepare required documents for quotes, contracts, proposals and agendas for President/Co-Founder and staff.
- Support the coordination of weekly virtual team meetings.
- Prepare information for use in discussions/meetings with staff and outside individuals
- General administrative support and other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, particularly managing multiple emails and calendars.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the G-Suite corollary.
- Superior written and verbal skills; excellent interpersonal skills with understanding of developing and maintaining strong working relationships with staff and diverse range of organizational/business contacts.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of organizational skills
- Professional demeanor and proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proactive work ethic and ability to work on a team
- Resourceful and efficient with time management skills
- Exercise good judgment, creative problem solving skills and sound decision making ability
- Work well under pressure and strong ability to multi-task
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year