The Director of Marketing holds ultimate responsibility for Juva's marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of our fully integrated marketing strategy. We're looking for someone with a creative mindset to take our brand to the next level as we look to make an immediate impact in the cannabis space. Formed by long-time industry veterans and led by renowned medical experts, Juva offers an amazing opportunity for someone who is passionate about the medical benefits of cannabis and welcomes a challenge without limits!
· Assist in design and development of Juva's brand website by generating original content and ensuring optimal search rankings.
· Develop and implement brand strategy across all verticals.
· Formulate marketing strategy for Juva branded products.
· Manage Juva's social media presence. Find ways to improve social media reputation and recognition.
· Organize appearances at conferences, trade shows and major events.
· Oversee design and proof of print and brand materials.
· Oversee implementation of marketing strategy; campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
· Undertake analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends in the cannabis marketplace.
· Work with retail managers & sales teams by providing appropriate tools, materials and event presentations needed for rapid expansion.
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or communications.
· Proven ability to set and manage budgets and accurately assess campaign ROI.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
· Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
· Experience using G Suite applications. Bonus qualifications:
o High competency in project and stakeholder management.
o Experience using alternative digital marketing forms including influencer networks and shared content marketing.
o Skills in video production and/or graphic design.
o Understanding of the cannabis marketplace and its future potential.
Interested parties should send their resume to OrendacHR@gmail.com. Include “lastname, Firstname JLMarketing” in the subject line. We are an equal opportunity employer. Drug screen required.