Dispatch -- Redwood City, Ca
We are looking for a Dispatcher to communicate daily transportation activities to the team to ensure service and delivery goals are achieved on time. To be successful, you will thrive on having multiple tasks at a time and are an expert organizer.
· Answer customers' questions promptly and efficiently, and communicate customer requests and/or problems to a manager.
· Assign orders to drivers based on local geography, traffic patterns, and time constraints.
· Communicate information and instructions to drivers (schedules, route changes, road conditions, accidents, emergencies, etc.) informing them of a variety of situations that may impact their scheduled services or deliveries.
· Conduct route check in to ensure that all information on manifest is accurate and complete so that it can be posted properly. Post route & pick-ups and deliveries. Sequences routes & pick up and deliveries as needed.
· Keep Operations Manager updated on issues and resolution of issues.
· Log operational issues and suggest and implement process improvements.
· Maintain the strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPPA guidelines. BCC, City of Redwood City
· Package orders accurately and efficiently.
· Provide front-line support for drivers who need assistance out of the field.
· Receive customer calls and update customer on expected delivery/service times. Make outgoing calls to customers regarding locked gates, missed services, etc.
· Review driver manifests and work with drivers to capture delivery/service information.
· Set-up and process customer orders for drivers real time using POS and Routing applications, including Blaze, Samsara, and WeedMaps.
· Support drivers telephonically/radio during reported emergencies and provides appropriate resources to assist with issues.
· Work with customer service department on scheduling deliveries or services.
· Knowledge of various cannabis products.
· Previous dispatch experience.
· Available to work varied hours/days, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and/or events.
· Strong geospatial skills and CA geography knowledge.
· Ability to adhere to the highest customer service standards at all times.
· Must possess a valid driver's license .
Interested parties should apply to OrendacHR@Gmail.com. Use the following title in the email “Lastname, Firstname JLDispatch”. We are an equal opportunity employer. Drug screen required.