As the leading Provider of mobile, high acuity care services in the United States, we are excited to announce a rewarding opportunity to join our growing call center headquartered in Denver, CO. DispatchHealth is looking for a Clinical Support Center/Care Team agent to provide exceptional Customer Service.
A Day in the Life:
- Acting as the first line of communication for patients, partners and internal customers
- All components of patient triage and scheduling to include the evaluation of clinical request, obtaining care authorization, and eligibility verification
- Building relationships with care providers to support their patient service
- Sympathetic response to patient families and other care providers
- Management of clinical tasks and follow-up related to patient records, accurate record documentation
- Answering calls for a multi-state medical practice
- Coordination of referrals for patients
- Post-visit patient callbacks
- Act as liaison for the patients and the organization
- Completion of special projects
- Other responsibilities as identified
DispatchHealth, founded in 2013, has the vision of creating the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world. The company is the leading provider of mobile, high acuity care services in the United States. DispatchHealth has created an integrated, high value delivery solution that provides exceptional care in the home through technology, convenience and service. The company's on-demand offering enables patients to opt for a high value care with a lower cost option to the ER all within the comfort of their home or workplace. The company's care focuses on the Quadruple Aim of enhanced patient experience, improved health outcomes, lowering healthcare cost, and superb provider experience.
DispatchHealth is based in Denver, Colorado and currently serves patients in 18 cities nationwide. The Clinical Support Center/Care Team is critical to the success of DispatchHealth as this role impacts the patient's first impression of DispatchHealth and supports our providers' ability to provide on-demand clinical care. The CSC/Care Team Agent is responsible for phone triage of the patient's clinical request through to scheduling a visit with a DispatchHealth clinical team.
- Create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world
- Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
- World-class customer service and quality
- Work hard while having fun
- Drive innovation
- Work collaboratively
- Always do what is right for our patients
- Focus on the continuum of care
- Give back to our community
- Create a diverse and inclusive work environment
Practicing “The Dispatch Way”:
- Courageous advocates for patients and each other.
- Clinical innovation with quality and safety top of mind.
- Providing exceptional care by meeting people where they are.
- 2 years of clinical experience; EMT, Medical Dispatch
- 1 year customer service with call center experience
- Experience with Athena EMR a plus
Required Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong customer service capabilities
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to think critically in complex situations
- Familiarity with Mac and PC operating systems
- Ability to multi-task
- Healthcare benefits and 401k
- Continuing medical education allowance as outline in company policies
- Paid time off accrual as outlined in the company policies
- Career advancement opportunities
- Be part of something new, exciting and progressive
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.