At Dishcraft Robotics, our mission is to create better workplaces for humans. We are a venture-backed Bay Area start-up combining robotics, computer vision, machine learning, and innovative mechanical design to create the kitchen of the future. Come join our talented team as we create advanced machines for the food industry.
First and foremost at Dishcraft, we value people, intellectual curiosity and transparent communication. We are looking for a high-energy, organized and passionate Logistics and Transportation Manager to be an integral part of our operations and customer success teams. Dishcraft is in the business of delivering clean wares, and the Logistics and Transportation Manager is the key player who must design and ensure a delightful customer experience.
About the Role:
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer deliveries
- Optimize and coordinate on time delivery to 100% customer satisfaction
- Keep track of quantity, quality, stock levels, delivery times, transportation costs and efficiency
- Resolve and arising problems and complaints
- Work cross-functionally with customer service, customer success, manufacturing and sales
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Plan routes, calculate duration of each run while fully coordinating personnel and managing inventory
- 5+ years of proven industry experience with at least two years as a manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics and Supply Chain
Dishcraft Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.