Discovery Education is looking for an energetic and experienced Corporate Recruiter to support a variety of global internal teams across multiple business unites and geographic locations.
This is a hybrid role in which you will sit at our Corporate Headquarters located in the SouthPark area of Charlotte NC 2-3 days a week, working remotely the remainder of the week.
As a Corporate Recruiter at Discovery Education, you will leverage your market knowledge, recruiting expertise and your creativity to partner with hiring managers, leadership, your fellow recruiters, our Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs), recruiting coordinator and Director of Talent to hire exceptional talent who are inspired by our mission to prepare learners for tomorrow by creating innovative classrooms connected to today's world.
This is a highly visible, full lifecycle recruiting role which will report to our Director of Talent Acquisition.
What You Will Do
- Source, qualify, screen and present well-qualified candidates to hiring managers within our Product, Sales, Partner Success, Marketing, IT, Corporate and Social Impact teams.
- Sheperd both candidates and hiring teams across our recruiting lifecycle and ensure an exceptional experience for all.
- Partner with hiring managers and leaders across Discovery Education to understand their hiring needs and find the right talent for their roles expeditiously.
- Develop creative sourcing plans using local, national, traditional and emerging networks and resources.
- Continue to support a growing global employment brand presence with a focus on the Charlotte market.
- Represent Discovery Education at networking events, career fairs, and other relevant talent events.
- Build and nurture an active pipeline of candidates for our frequently hired roles.
- Champion Discovery Education's employment brand message, our vision and mission and all we offer.
- Continue to strengthen our Diversity & Inclusion hiring practices with intentional relationship building with diverse talent sources to include colleges and universities, alumni networks, and relevant professional affiliations.
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting across a variety of functions with specific experience in the Charlotte market.
- Proven ability to engage, advise and partner with hiring managers and candidates of all levels of seniority.
- Strong understanding of the Charlotte talent landscape along with a record of success in that market, being a strong representative of expanding Discovery Education's employment brand in the area.
- Ability to build trust and inspire confidence amongst candidates, hiring managers, senior leadership and others.
- Must be willing to commute and work at our Charlotte headquarters 2-3 days a week.
- Experience working with popular Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) with Workable experience highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to weave a compelling story.
- Passion for helping other and furthering our commitment to helping teachers and students across the globe.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- Flexible PTO.
- Paid holidays include Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve.
- Generous parental leave.
- Annual education and professional development dollars.
- Major medical, vision, and dental (multiple choices).
- Summer hours and company recharge days.
- Company-paid life insurance and short- and long-term disability.
- Pet insurance.
- Company paid volunteer hours.
Discovery Education is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery Education is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
Discovery EducationCharlotte, NC
BusinessView All Discovery Education Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.