Porter / Lot Technician / Inventory Specialist / Detailer at Discovery Auto Group
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $18 Hourly
Stop reading about all those cool, innovative companies and JOIN ONE!
At Discovery Auto Group, we believe employees are the greatest asset in our mission to provide the highest level of quality service for our valued customers. We understand each employee of the Discovery team has an essential role in creating the individualized service we provide our clients, and we recognize the importance of employee satisfaction. We treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company, and we provide employees with the opportunity for success as both team members and individuals. Discovery is always looking for qualified, driven and professional individuals to join our team.
• Clean vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests
• Operate buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations
• Use cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles
• Perform inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition
• Move and park vehicles, deliver or pick up vehicles to correct locations if needed
• Ensure cleanliness of the interiors and exteriors of the lot at all times
• Manage inventory and reorder supplies
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
• Experience as a detailer.
• Working knowledge of basic car maintenance would be advantageous.
• Ability to assume responsibility for the valuable property of customers and the dealership.
• Willingness to learn and perform a wide range of allocated tasks.
• Ability to take accurate notes regarding vehicle movements and vehicle conditions.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Willingness to work irregular business hours, including evening hours, weekends and holidays.
• Must drive both manual and automatic transmission.
• Must be able lift and carry at least 25 pounds.
• Able to walk, run or stand for up to 8 hours at a time.
• Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
• Ability to communicate, read, and understand the English language.
• Able to stand for long periods of time during all types of weather conditions.
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Discovery Auto Group
AddressGrand Junction, CO
AutomotiveView all jobs at Discovery Auto Group