• Performs daily billing for all projects
• Works with all markets to ensure billing prep files are ready on a daily basis.
• Drops the integration file for billing between Command and SAP, runs multiple validation reports between systems.
• Validates billing, prints invoices, post batches & mail invoices for the Southeast
• Reviews, researches and works tickets that failed to invoice for corrective action and re-send for invoicing.
• Backup for AR- Post sales coordinator.
• Coordinates High call volume information and issues with sales, plants, AR, Quality and management on a daily basis
• Submit daily billing file to IMS
• Assists the Sales Coordinators with the process of short payments on account for pricing, tax and billing errors
• Assists in daily filing & billing
• Billing Coordinator back up for invoicing and aids credit in review of unapplied cash as needed
• Associates degree preferred with 2 years’ experience OR an appropriate combination of education and experience will be considered
Must have previous Billing experience
• Computer proficiency with MS Office Applications (Word; Excel;Access)
• COMMAND experience highly preferred
• Strong understanding of GAAP
• SAP experience required
• Analytical skills; ability to read and interpret financial information helpful
• Self-starter with initiative
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high volume environment.
• Understanding of construction industry; basic understanding of Notice to Owner & lien requirements helpful