Finding and hiring skilled talent is more significant than ever before. Discover Life Enterprises has the tools to connect companies with the best recruits, as well as connect applicants with the right jobs for all of their qualifications. If this position is not suited for you, don't give up. Schedule a consultation with one of our recruiters so we can help you find the right career!Job Description
Join Discover Life Enterprises and work from home to assist our client. Our client is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers and they are looking for billing support.
Here's what you'll be doing:
• Assist callers with billing inquiries
• Determine business offerings that the customer does not currently have and make the appropriate sales offer to upgrade and add on to their service
• Always strive to ensure First Call Resolution (FCR) and complete Customer Satisfaction (VOC).
• Code the sale accurately and completely for the installer
• Knowledge of processes and policies
• Build trust and rapport with the customer through clear, respectful interaction
• Understand “client call flow”
• Correctly code the sale accurately and completely for the install
- A friendly and upbeat voice and a positive attitude
- Good grammar and spelling as well as proper telephone etiquette
- Fast learner and be able to type well (at least 35 words per minute)
- Somewhat flexible availability as schedule is subject to change each week.
- Be a ‘team player’ and be able to accept constructive criticism
Keys to Success:
• This is a best fit for an agent wanting to service between the hours of 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST (but other hours are available)
Your Home Office Requirements:
- Personal Windows-based computer with dual monitors (17” -19” LCD monitors in non-widescreen or 19”-20” in widescreen format), speakers and anti-virus software
- Subscription to high-speed, hard-wired Internet connection
- USB 3.0 flash drive with 8-32 GB of storage
- USB VoIP Headset
- 80 GB 7200 RPM SATA or above for hard drive space
- Analog landline that meets one of these requirements (you will need to be able to dial long distance on your service lines):
o Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) – traditional landline phone service using a dedicated copper pair to the home.
o Cable – phone service from a Cable TV service provider
o Fiber-Optic – phone line provided by a local phone service.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour (base) ; ability to increase to $13.50/hr for top performers (plus bonuses!)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Hours per week:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. You will need to complete a drug screen and background check.