Discount Window & Door, LLC_ OC Branch Anaheim, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Discount Window and Door is a window and door dealer looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our Sales team. This is entry-level with a great opportunity to learn, train, and promote within. We also offer great benefits and a chance to be part of a team that cares about its employees.
Under the direct supervision of the Sales & After Sales Manager, this position assists the Manager and/or Sales Representatives in effectively performing all project-related tasks necessary while demonstrating company values.
- Follows direction and exercises sound judgment and decision-making while working independently or with other team members.
- Attendance, reliability, and punctuality are essential in this role.
- Develops relationships with vendors while expanding the understanding of products offered.
- Communicates directly with customers, manufacturers, and team members to ensure project costs, scheduling, and staffing are upheld and all products adhere to specifications.
- Accountable for project KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) to drive safety, quality, and productivity while adhering to project budgets, deadlines, and company policies.
- Must be detailed and process-oriented and have the willingness and ability to learn and understand highly technical general construction practices and building codes affecting window and door installation.
- Identifies issues and/or errors and reports them promptly and assists with swift resolution.
- Assists in multiple areas as needed to completion of all documentation and communication necessary for successful project completion while adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Assists in any additional project-specific paperwork necessary for successful project completion while adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Adheres to deadlines and monitors the progress of concurrent projects while assisting in the preparation of project status reports for management.
- Receives, records, coordinates, and follows up on all issues and requests from customers, DWD team members, and manufacturers.
- Reviews, coordinates, and communicates schedules and scheduling revisions with all affected parties through all necessary logs, schedules, and other methods for entire team visibility.
- May assist other departments to meet business needs as needed or for training purposes.
- Assists in the monitoring and maintenance of any inventories on assigned projects.
- Accountable for the safety of themselves and their team members and will report unsafe conditions to appropriate parties.
- Answers inbound calls and routes to the appropriate party as necessary or assists the customer, vendor, or caller to the best of your ability.
Relationships / Contacts:
Customers, Vendors, DWD Leadership Team, Salespeople, Receptionist, Shipping & Receiving, Warranty, Accounting, and Human Resources
*The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management may add, modify, change, or rescind work assignments to make reasonable accommodations as needed.
- Basic understanding of construction and construction sites with strong safety awareness
- Patient and positive attitude with the ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience and ability to problem solve and complete necessary paperwork or reporting.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- General Business, Accounting, Human Resource, and Customer Service knowledge to solve complex problems and make ethical and team-oriented decisions.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Software with Intermediate Excel skills and willingness and ability to learn other programs.
- Knowledge of windows and doors with the understanding of the rules and reports which govern fenestration products.
- Consistently demonstrates integrity, teamwork, and an ever-forward attitude
Physical Demands: Standing, Sitting, Walking
Discount Window and Door provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Discount Window & Door, LLC_ OC BranchWhy Work Here?
An Awesome Company Culture and Great Benefits
Discount Window and Door is a residential window and door dealer with multiple locations in southern California and is Seeking Experienced and Motivated individuals to join the team. DWD is a growing company with large ambitions of growth and expansion. We have two beautiful locations currently Anaheim and Inglewood with plans on opening additional locations. We have a diverse team that’s competitive, dedicated, and caring. We work hard, and we play hard, thanks to our employee committee. If you are looking to be part of an organization that is stable, who focuses on integrity, teamwork, and ever forward mentality, let us discuss what we can offer.
1210 N. Kraemer BlvdAnaheim, CA