Flexible and dependable candidate needed to work in the areas of shipping, quality control and customer service. Candidate will assist Shipping Lead in receiving products, fulfilling orders and packing or shipping. Candidate will provide some customer service by answering to customer account inquiries, claims, and follow ups. Opportunities to assist with special projects within the operations, inventory, and technical support departments as required. Our company offers a culture where motivated and customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment, and reach their highest potential. Experience with UPS, FedEx & Endicia shipping systems preferred but NOT required.
- Self-motivated and highly ambitious.
- Ability to read and recognize pick product labels, invoices, and other shipping/receiving paperwork.
- Applicant must have strong leadership skills/ability (Motivate, Decisive, and Influence).
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and record accurate information.
- Proficient with PC systems and intermediate technical/computer system knowledge required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand, bend, and stoop.
- Work efficiently in both individual and team settings.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment.
- Fluent in English (speech and writing).
Must be available to work Monday through Friday at least 8hrs per day.