The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for working with end users and all levels of the distributor network to pull through profitable business with targeted accounts. This role is responsible for identifying technical, product and service requirements necessary to achieve long-term profitable growth of the business.
- Effectively work with end users and distribution principals to develop strategies and implement growth plans.
- Effectively qualify business opportunities to create shorter sales cycles and higher number of successful closed opportunities.
- Execute on industry segment strategy in their assigned geographic territory.
- Implement 80/20 principles to prioritize targeted customer relationships.
- Provide technical and regulatory information to end users and distributors.
- Provide training and support to end users and distributors.
- Develop manager account plans (MAP’s) to meet company goals and revenue objectives.
- Identify industry needs, trends, and opportunities to support new product development initiatives.
- Recording and maintaining all required data and records in CRM timely and accurately.
- Communicate proactively, effectively, and frequently with all cross functional partners across the company.
- Ability to travel locally or in state as needed.
- BS/BA in related field with 5+ years industrial sales experience preferably in the drainage or pipe industry.
- Ability to read take-offs or site plans a bonus.
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Able to maintain an office remotely or at a facility, depending on business needs.
- Must have clean driving record and able to pass DOT physical exam.
- Responsible for work-space and any assigned company property, equipment or materials.
Discount Drainage Supplies is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.