Disaster Restoration and Construction Company Mentor, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Job DescriptionImmediate opening for a full-time position as a Project Manager with an established, locally-owned, expanding construction company which operates in a team environment throughout NE Ohio. There is great opportunity for advancement in the company, which is a drug-free workplace. An ideal candidate will utilize personal decision-making and communication skills, embrace changes in technology, approach jobs with a sense of urgency, thrive in an ever-changing work environment. Qualified candidates must efficiently follow established technical procedures and processes while maximizing customer satisfaction, revenue, and profitability.
The Project Manager responsibilities and duties include:
• Creation of a path to completion on every project.
• Lead a team of technicians and artisans to complete the plan providing mitigation and restoration services to residential and commercial customers.
• Constant communications with customers and clients (insurance companies) so all parties involved know the path to completion.
• Estimating the project in Xactimate format.
• Work in team environment within a stable and expanding locally-owned company
• Work directly with customers in their home or place of business
• Document work performed and follow client-driven guidelines through a program-based iPad and/or smart phone app
• Learn and maintain a working knowledge of policies and procedures, especially as they apply to achieving successful target objectives and scores with insurance carriers and clients
• Supervise the construction of properties damaged by water, fire, smoke, storm or otherwise affected
• Other duties as assigned
The Project Manager skills required include:
• Proficiency in Xactimate; Writing; Excel; Word; Outlook
• Although not required, WRT, FSRT, AMRT and Lead Certifications are beneficial and may be necessary once employed
The Project Manager candidate will display the following:
• Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Ability to solve problems and work under pressure in compromised working conditions
• Attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks
• Ability to learn the operation of and handle industry-related tools and equipment
• Ability to be available after hours and weekends for emergencies and some scheduled work
The Company will provide:
• Competitive pay with bonus incentive opportunities.
• Smart phone allowance, computer and other necessary tools
• Medical insurance, 401K plan, vacation and advanced training
• Commission based with a base guarantee commensurate with experience
Related keywords: project manager, project management
Job Type: Full-time
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
Disaster Restoration and Construction Company
ConstructionView all jobs at Disaster Restoration and Construction Company