Thank you to everyone who has already applied and started working!
EARN up to or OVER $1,000 a week! NO LABOR, WE train!
We are hiring on Friday, November 6th through Sunday, November 8th from 11am to 2pm at:
Moore Community Center
301 S Howard Ave.
Moore, OK 73160
(We will be in the parking lot with a tent and a Now Hiring Sign.)
We are hiring Data Collection/ Debris Monitors in the Oklahoma City and surrounding areas recently affected by the recent Ice storms.
Please bring your driver's license, car insurance info and direct deposit information. Also, please come dressed in a collared shirt, long pants or jeans.
Primary job duties of a data collection/debris monitor are as follows:
• Ensure that only eligible debris is removed, loaded, and hauled
• Ensure that debris loads are properly contained in the loading container
• Monitor contractor and report potential issues
The minimum qualifications for the position are as follows:
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a valid driver license, personal vehicle, and cell phone
• Must have the ability to work in the outside elements for long periods of time
• Must have a flexible schedule with the availability to work up to 12 hours a day and seven days a week; may be required to work some days in excess of 12 hours
Please share this posting with all your friends and families in this area!
Please TEXT us your full name, email address, City and county you live in to 407-796-8454 if you are interested in receiving more information also sign up on our website www.debrisjobs.com. Let us also know if you will be bringing any friends to the hiring event too.
We do not pay mileage, lodging, per diem and/or travel expenses.
Please share this posting with all your friends and families in these areas!
We DO NOT pay mileage, lodging, per Diem and/or travel expenses.
Disaster Recovery Company
Why Work Here?
We are a rapidly growing fast paced company that works in the natural disaster industry.