EARN up to or OVER $1,000 a week! NO Labor, Training Provided, A LOT of OVERTIME
We will start HIRING tomorrow, Sunday and continue through Wednesday, 9/20 - 9/23/2020 from 12pm to 4pm:
Milton, FL 32570
(In the Santa Rosa County School Board Parking LOT, we will be under the pop tents look for the NOW HIRING signs)
We are hiring Data Collection/ Debris Monitors in the areas affected by Hurricane Sally.
Please bring your driver's license, car insurance info and direct deposit information. Also, please come dressed in a collared shirt, long pants or jeans.
Primary job duties of a data collection/debris monitor are as follows:
• Ensure that only eligible debris is removed, loaded, and hauled
• Ensure that debris loads are properly contained in the loading container
• Monitor contractor safety and report potential issues
The minimum qualifications for the position are as follows:
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a valid driver license, personal vehicle, and cell phone
• Must have the ability to work in the outside elements for long periods of time
• Must have a flexible schedule with the availability to work up to 12 hours a day and seven days a week; may be required to work some days more than 12 hours
Please share this posting with all your friends and families in this area!
Please TEXT us your full name, email address, City and county you live in to 407-796-8454 if you are interested in receiving more information. Let us also know if you will be bringing any friends to the hiring event too.
We do not pay mileage, lodging, per diem and/or travel expenses.
Disaster Recovery Company