Client Services Project Manager
Disabled Veterans Solutions Erie, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Disabled Veterans Solutions (DVS) is a nationally recognized provider of business and customer relationship management services, specializing in full service contact center solutions as well as consulting services. Our trademark is dedication to high standards of excellence and technology superiority. As a diverse supplier, (SDVOSB) we are uniquely positioned for growth.
DVS is seeking a Client Services Manager to join our team. This individual will proactively monitor our customer accounts, delivering an exceptional customer experience, which will allow not only the continuation of current projects, but also the expansion of that client's book of business with our organization. If you're dedicated and ambitious, DVS is an excellent place to grow your career
- The successful candidate will be responsible for developing partnerships between clients and the DVS team to align industry-leading solutions with the unique needs of each client
- Develop and oversee the implementation of client service protocols and procedures
- Monitor and analyze customer service performance data to facilitate data-driven approaches to meeting clients' KPIs
- Anticipate challenges in meeting customer expectations, perform deep root cause analysis on actual and possible issues on client accounts, and resolve complex client problems or disputes in a professional manner
- Collaborates with Production, Quality Assurance, and Workforce Management to evaluate results and prepare regular program updates and recommendations for the client
- Gains the confidence of clients by creating deep, authentic relationships and consistently anticipating client needs through strong knowledge of the client's organizational strategy
- Drives recommendations for solutions, product, process or service developments based on an understanding of client's business issues and anticipating business and regulatory issues
- Responsible for the respective client's overall performance and for motivating the team to exceed goals and objectives.
- Align short- and long-term strategies with the client to maintain and further develop revenue-generating programs that meet current and emerging business needs
- Leveraging resources, including vendor management, to efficiently deliver results
- 5+ Years experience in developing client relationships, preferably in a contact center environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or a related field; MBA or related degree preferred
- Project management experience required, PMP certification preferred
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Experience in all aspects of the call center industry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of programs, with experience using Salesforce
Key attributes of a successful candidate:
- An approach to work that values professionalism and team-driven results
- Proven experience in a leadership role is required
- Excellent communication skills including presentation to both small and large groups
- Must demonstrate strong analytical thinking skills through data and trend analysis with discretion of confidential information
- Should possess strong problem solving skills and the ability to make sound judgement calls
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Innovative, creative thinking skills to ensure the organization is providing a cutting edge client experience by anticipating the needs of customers
- Ability to identify needs, prioritize, multi-task, adapt to changing priorities, and deliver on requests with limited supervision
- Ability to travel, on occasion, and work remotely as the client needs require
Disabled Veterans Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Disabled Veterans Solutions