Disabled Veterans Solutions is a growing consulting and in bound call center focused on providing quality service to our clients. We are currently looking to ad to our team of inbound call center representatives who answer questions regarding payroll and help resolve any problems that may arise with care, compassion, and professionalism. As we grow, we are excited to provide meaningful customer support careers to individuals who enjoy helping others in a safe, professional, and supporting work environment. Apply TODAY to enroll in our next training classes starting on October 7!
Our diverse team provides call center support for our client Monday thru Friday between 10 am 8 pm. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply along Service-Disabled Veterans, Veterans, and military family members to apply as we seek to support and serve our military and their families.
Education / Experience / Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center technology
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
- Excellent Interpersonal, Written, and Communication Skills
- Able to successfully pass criminal background and credit history check
- Competitive benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and PTO
- $11/hr with an increase to $12/hr after 90 Days
- Flexible and Consistent Scheduling, with full-time hours preferred
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Opportunities for Growth and Advancement!
- Professional, Friendly, Respectful and Supportive Workplace Culture
- An Opportunity to Gain transferable skills such as customer service, problem-solving, teamwork, and more!