We are looking for full-time customer service professionals to work Monday - Friday from 10am to 6pm for our December 9 training class. The successful candidate will be able to identify and resolve customer issues; multitask to documents while speaking with the customer, and look for ways to provide the ideal customer experience.
There are only a few seats open so apply to today!
**All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, yet we especially encourage Service-Disabled Veterans, Veterans, and military family members to apply.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required)
- Proficient in Relevant Computer Applications
- Knowledge of Customer Service Principles and Practices
- Experience in a Call Center, Customer Service, or Reception (Required)
- Typing / Communication Skills
- Ability to Navigate Multiple Computer Systems
- Able to successfully pass criminal background and credit history check (Required)
- Strong Work Ethic / Punctuality and Dependability
- Attention to Detail
- Professional and Friendly Attitude
- Active Listening Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal, Written, and Communication Skills
- Ask about our competitive benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Generous PTO
- $11/hr with an increase to $12/hr after 90 Days
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Opportunities for Growth and Advancement!
- Professional, Friendly, Respectful and Supportive Workplace Culture
- Gain transferable skills such as customer service, product knowledge, problem-solving, teamwork, and more!