Disabled Veterans Solutions is an inbound call center dedicated to providing meaningful customer support careers to individuals who enjoy helping others in a safe, professional, and supporting work environment. Our team provides support to direct care providers by troubleshooting issue concerning payroll.
Apply TODAY to enroll in our next training class on October 21, 2019! Our greatest need is Monday thru Friday between Noon - 8pm. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, yet we especially encourage Service-Disabled Veterans, Veterans, and military family members to apply as we seek to support and serve our military and their families.
Education / Experience / Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Experience in a call center, receptions, and/or customer service environment preferred
- Ability to work with
- Troubleshooting Abilities
- Excellent Interpersonal, Written, and Communication Skills
- Able to successfully pass criminal background and credit history check
- Ask about our competitive benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Generous PTO
- $11/hr with an increase to $12/hr after 90 Days
- Flexible and Consistent Scheduling, with full-time hours preferred
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Opportunities for Growth and Advancement!
- Professional, Friendly, Respectful and Supportive Workplace Culture
- Gain transferable skills such as customer service, product knowledge, problem-solving, teamwork, and more!