Disability Services of the Southwest is seeking a “Program Director” to help support our growing Dallas, TX branch office.
We work hard to make sure our clients are receiving the highest quality of care and we strive to be the bridge that empowers their independence!
Our employees are the key to accomplishing this mission! When you join DSSW, you join a team of compassionate and dedicated staff who know that they are making a difference in the lives of the clients we serve.
The Program Directors (equivalent to a Case Manager, not an Executive/Administrator level position) are responsible for the internal operation of the CLASS waiver program. Experience working with people with disabilities is required!
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the assigned program.
- Monitoring services provided for assigned client case load.
- Assure that all program and licensure standards are met.
- Provide support to office staff.
- Reports any concerns and/or issues to the Lead Program Director.
- Travel required for client visits and community activities as necessary.
- Two (2) years' experience providing services to people with disabilities required.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work or other relevant field required.
- Case Management experience preferred, but not required.
- Home health experience preferred.
- Experience with CLASS, CBA, DBMD, PHC, or DADS a plus.
Apply online to become a part of our compassionate and dedicated team www.dsswtx.org or submit your resume directly to email@example.com