Disability Services of the Southwest is seeking a “Part-Time Registered Nurse” to help support our growing Odessa, TX branch office.
We work hard to make sure our clients are receiving the highest quality of care and we strive to be the bridge that empowers their independence.
Our employees are the key to accomplishing this mission! When you join the DSSW family, you join a team of compassionate and dedicated staff who know that they are making a difference in the lives of the clients we serve.
- Completing initial client assessments for individuals coming off the CLASS waiting list.
- Conducting post-hospital assessments.
- Scheduling and performing all annual renewal assessments.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas.
- Minimum of one year experience as a registered nurse in a home care setting.
- Must have a reliable vehicle, auto liability insurance, and the ability to travel around Odessa, TX.
Apply online to become a part of our compassionate and dedicated team www.dsswtx.org or submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or send an email to Lorena Torres: email@example.com