Dirpro Inc. is looking for motivated individuals to fill our Entry Level Marketing Manager position. From helping with local charities to new expansion plans going into the New Year, Dirpro is looking for candidates to help with this forward momentum. We make upward mobility a priority, so there are plenty of career advancement opportunities and growth based on your hard work.
- Assisting in daily development and growth of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through experiential marketing
- Interact and communicate with customers on a face to face basis
We are looking for in a candidate:
- Qualified entry level individuals to train.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with company standards of marketing productivity.
- Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; explain the promotion, expected outcome, and services.
- Follow all company compliance procedures.
- Organizational, project and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Drive to succeed
We encourage a team environment to deliver the best results for our clients. We are always looking for the best and brightest individuals who can bring their skill-set, innovation and energy to our clients’ campaigns. Our innovative entry-level training program is geared towards entry level and is designed to cross train in all facets of sales and marketing.
NO B2B NO COLD CALLING NO ROADSHOWS NO DOOR TO DOOR NO TELEMARKETING NOT 100% COMMISSION
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY: Marketing, promotional sales, sales representative, sales associate, retail sales, advertising, marketing sales, customer service, public relations, promotional advertising, entertainment, entry-level management, promotional marketing, business development, sales, communications, management, business development, event coordination, management training program, advancement, direct marketing, part time, mass communications, executive assistant, entrepreneur, sales management, marketing, internships, part time, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress