Funeral Sales Professional - ENID OK
Do you want to do work that matters? Do you love getting to work with people, hear their stories, and help them make decisions that will benefit their families for years to come? If you are looking for more work-life balance and are interested in starting a new, fulfilling career as a prepaid funeral sales professional, this is the opportunity you have been looking for. As a FUNERAL PREPLANNING SPECIALIST, you will meet with families in the ENID, OK areas every day who are interested in planning ahead for funeral wishes, and you will walk them through the process of planning ahead step by step.
ABOUT THE ROLE
With Funeral Directors Life, you will be positioned for a successful career in prepaid funeral sales:
· Leads are provided from a variety of sources
· Your earning potential is up to you! This position offers a base salary, uncapped commissions and generous volume bonuses
· You will receive industry-leading training and ongoing development from your supportive sales management team
· Have the opportunity to qualify for fun, amazing, all-expenses paid annual incentive trips
· Participate in sales contests for the opportunity to earn cash prizes
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be successful in this role, you will need certain skills and requirements, which include, but are not limited to:
· OKLAHOMA Life Insurance License HIGHLY PREFERRED
· FUNERAL industry experience HIGHLY PREFERRED
· Highly ethical approach to sales
· Proven track record of sales success
· Self-motivated and proactive
· Excellent problem identification and resolution skills
· Excellent verbal communication skills
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
· Comfortable working with user-friendly sales software and CRM software
· Able to collaborate with others and work as part of a team
· Good planning and organizational skills
· Creative and innovative – someone who will take initiative and ownership in their role
· Valid driver’s license
To learn more about a career with purpose with Funeral Directors Life, please apply today for immediate consideration.
About Funeral Directors Life
Funeral Directors Life, a subsidiary of Directors Investment Group (DIG), offers an award-winning workplace that is truly one-of-a-kind.
Funeral Directors Life is a full-service preneed insurance company. We help funeral directors grow their businesses and serve more families every year. With Funeral Directors Life’s preneed programs, at-need solutions, and marketing services, funeral owners and directors can start saving time, growing their businesses and increasing profitability in a rapidly changing marketplace.
DIG has been recognized with numerous workplace awards, including the prestigious FORTUNE magazine “Best Small & Medium Workplaces” List, the “Best Workplaces in Finance & Insurance” List, the “Best Workplaces for Millennials” List, and the “Best Workplaces in Texas” List. The company is also a winner of the top 100 “Best Companies to Work for in Texas,” published by Texas Monthly.
Based in Abilene, TX, DIG offers a unique corporate culture and benefits that our employees love! Founded on Christian principles of leadership through service, integrity, honesty, and respect, the company is dedicated to serving the funeral profession and helping funeral homes enhance their service to families in a rapidly changing marketplace. In fact, our mission is "to be known as the best, most-respected provider of service to the funeral industry."
So, what makes DIG such a great place to work? We apply these same principles to how we treat our employees: offering excellent compensation, a fun, friendly, and supportive work environment, and more benefits and perks than we can mention; including employer-paid health coverage, 401 (k) matching, life insurance, an on-site clinic, a 24-hour fitness center, free fresh fruit and beverages, a corporate university, book studies, and many personal growth opportunities for mind, body, and soul.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Directors Investment GroupEnid, OK
Personal CareView All Directors Investment Group Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.