Licensed Clinical Supervisor- Adult Outpatient
Directions for Living Clearwater, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
This is a responsible supervisory position providing leadership for an outpatient treatment program serving and adults with mental health problems. It requires management and supervisory skills, and clinical expertise. This position provides oversight for adult services programs.
Directions offers a great benefits package and lots of growth potential too!
Directions for Living is an essential services provider. All Directions for Living employees must be willing and able to provide vital support and essential services to the people that we serve in the event of an emergency, pandemic or other disaster situation. Essential employees may be required to work in the field, be "on call" and/or be available and able to work remotely providing telehealth services depending on the needs of the individual being served.
- Master's Degree in Human Services Field. Florida licensure required as an LMHC, LMFT or LCSW. LCSW preferred.
- Must have leadership and management skills
- Must understand program cost center budget process.
- Must maintain appropriate balance between autonomous functioning and the use of supervisory support.
- Must have sufficient administrative knowledge to provide quality leadership for personnel of varied degrees of experience and training, must have sufficient clinical knowledge to provide clinical intervention with adults who manifest a range of pathology utilizing various treatment approaches, and to provide clinical supervision to assigned staff.
- Minimum three years relevant experience.
Thriving children. Empowered adults. Strong families.
Directions for LivingWhy Work Here?
We promote a collaborative work environment by supporting each other through communication, teamwork, and appreciation of our team!
Our mission is to be a welcoming and compassionate provider, advocate, and partner to children, adults, and families in need of integrated healthcare, social support, safety, and hope for the future. Thriving children. Empowered adults. Strong families.
1437 S Belcher RdClearwater, FL