Senior Research Analyst
Directions Research, Inc. Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you an experienced researcher that loves to put on both your analytical and creative hats - digging into the data AND visualizing insights? As a Senior Research Analyst, you'll get to work among like-minded colleagues and tap into both of these areas to create influence among some of the world's most recognized brands.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop actionable insights that address research objectives and business issues in a way that has impact in client organizations
- Create client ready reports that tell a succinct, marketing-focused story, organized in an actionable way that is meaningful to end clients, utilizing advanced data visualization
- Effectively guide clients through report presentation adding insight and commentary on findings
- Demonstrate a high degree of leadership of the analytic process, from early planning through final deliverable, ensuring all critical touchpoints are reviewed and aligned for desired outcomes
Specific skills and competencies required include:
- Strong understanding of business and marketing issues that research clients and their stakeholders face
- Solid understanding of complex marketing research techniques (such as multivariate) including the ability to run standard TURFs, correlations, etc.
- Solid understanding of clients' critical metrics (e.g. CRM, syndicated data) and clients' internal use of such data.
- Excellent knowledge of basic statistics, comfortable aggregating data and proficient in MS Office
- Advanced use of data mining (e.g. stacking data, creating complex variables) and charting software
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of data collection methods and common research designs
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Approachable, relatable, exhibits high level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness
Directions offers a Work from Anywhere environment so working remotely and/or from the office is an option.
Independently recognized as one of the top business decision insight firms in the nation, Directions combines a highly experienced staff with a unique mix of innovative and proven approaches to answer pressing business issues. Our clients value how we combine primary and connected data from various inputs to create a holistic picture and disseminate the story in an actionable format to move their business forward.
Directions excels in the areas of innovation and optimization, customer and brand experience, strategic business intelligence and visualization across a wide range of industries. Our goal is to help our clients make the best informed, intuitive and strategic business decisions over and over again as their products and services move through their life cycles. Consumers are constantly changing and so are the informational needs of brand/marketing leaders and C-suite executives.
Directions serves as the independent voice of the consumers in today's business world. Privately-held by the senior members of the firm, Directions is based in Cincinnati with regional offices around the country. The firm's work and clients are global.
Directions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including disability/vets
Directions Research, Inc.
ScienceView all jobs at Directions Research, Inc.