Human Resources Director – Manufacturing
Our client is a leader within Industrial Manufacturing industry. They are seeking to hire a Human Resources Director responsible for HR leadership support and management of organizational expectations related to continued growth of the business. In this role, the Human Resources Director will develop and implement strategies to support departmental and organizational growth.
- Support the development and drive the delivery of an integrated, business oriented approach to human resource strategies, policies, programs and solutions
- Develop human resources strategies and lead implementation; department accountabilities, including a concentration in talent acquisition and employee relations/retention
- Support business growth and transformation initiatives including M&A, organizational change efforts and other key strategic initiatives.
- Experience with compensation, benefits, training and development, records management, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations a plus
- Provides as a liaison for departments and reports to HR Director.
- Design and execution of workforce planning and talent strategies to support the growth and direction of the business.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- Master’s degree preferred, PHR/SPHR certification a plus
- Human Resources Management experience in Industrial Manufacturing environment
- Min. 5+ years of Human Resources experience
- Payroll & Benefits experience a plus
- Strong business acumen, Strong leadership and coaching abilities
- Change management, organizational development
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project management and analytical skills
- Knowledge of labor, EEOC and other related laws
- Salary $70,000+ (based on experience)
- Full Benefit Package
- Advancement opportunities
Any information contained in this email is subject to change. Please review compensation package with the client at the appropriate time. Interviews are not an indication that an offer will be made. All offers given by our clients are contingent on a thorough background check. Direct Sales Recruiting, LLC, (DSR) and DirectHR are National Recruitment organizations partnering with National, Regional and Local Clients to bring qualified candidates a career and a future. DSR offers over 50 years combined Recruitment, Sales and Management experience. We are, along with our clients, an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to hiring and supporting a diverse workforce. A M/F/D/V