Looking for a Shopify Developer to build new feature sets and interfaces to resolve bugs on our Shopify eCommerce stack. The developer will be responsible for updating and troubleshooting existing code and Shopify apps, optimizing site performance, and developing custom modules and interfaces for our global Shopify eCommerce stack from top down, standardizing and templatizing where possible. This position requires knowledge of Shopify and its templating language (Liquid) and an understanding of multiple areas and facets of the eCommerce space, beyond Shopify itself, to build for vastly different client problems/goals while using a single set of underlying core technologies.
· Build and deploy new and cutting-edge features for our Shopify store fronts using existing or custom developed modules and templates.
· Support the store operations team in production launches and daily troubleshooting.
· Troubleshoot and assist in the build of interfaces to critical eCommerce systems and technologies, including but not limited to order management system, warehouses, and financial systems.
· Troubleshoot and assist in the build of systems integrations with various other consumer marketing platforms (CRM, AdTech, MarTech, Customer Service Tech).
· Write technical user stories and convert user stories into deliverables.
· Provide estimates to the required level of accuracy for stories and tasks.
· Test deliverables against a user story’s acceptance tests.
· Create technical documentation.
● Solid understanding of Shopify and general eCommerce and consumer marketing technologies
● In depth knowledge of Shopify and its templating language (Liquid)
● Knowledge of APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches
● Ability to identify areas that can be streamlined or automated
● Ability to write unit tests when implementing user stories and design and develop code for testability
● Solid grounding with common design patterns and development best practices
● Capable of learning new technologies and platforms quickly and able to apply them to solve complex problems
● Minimum 2-3 years of experience working on the Shopify platform
Why Work Here?DirectedLINK is a leading workforce solution firm offering strategic staffing solutions nationwide. With over 20 years in the staffing industry, we serve as an extension to your organization’s management and talent acquisition team. With the following areas of expertise; Accounting & Finance, Technology, Office Administration, Supply Chain & Logistics, and Workforce Solutions, we can help. Whether you need assistance with direct hires, consultants, temporary workforce, employer of record services, or a payroll solution, DirectedLINK can be your business partner to provide a wide range of workforce solutions so you can achieve your goals in today’s global economy. Come see why so many of our clients AND candidates say our proprietary process makes a difference.
Our client is the leader in their industry, offers a stable work environment and good team environment