Are you a CPA who is ready for exciting, stimulating work, paired with the work/life balance you’ve always wanted, but never had?
Come work for a Top 100 Firm and an 8-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting's Best of the Best Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm has 200 Accounting Professionals, and our talented teams consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem solving. We offer a work life balance of 40 hours per week and overtime if desired.
Successful candidates should have the following:
- Licensed (or pending) California CPA with 3+ years of recent “Big Four” auditing and/or tax experience
- Excellent computer skills required in Excel, Word and Pro-FX
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field
- CPA Designation
A day-in-the-life basic overview:
- Analysis revolving around all Forensic Accounting and Family Litigation matters
- Tracing of assets
- Exposure to Business Valuations
- Real Estate Apportionment
- Preparing Gross Cash Flows
- Pension Plan Allocations
- Preparing Declarations and writing statements and recommendations