We are looking for a knowledgeable Payroll Coordinator to join our payroll department. To be successful in this role, you should have great accuracy and efficiency with the full-cycle payroll and Payroll processing. You must have great communication skills, and be an expert at problem resolution and be able to report to managers. Only Payroll Coordinators from a Professional Firm will be considered. We process over 10,000 payroll checks. Must be proficient with PeopleSoft and Kronos WORKFORCE.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years Proven experience as a payroll specialist or payroll manager
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Individual must be able to easily learn new applications, interpret and analyze payroll data while being innovative and having the ability to adapt to change.
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of payroll software and databases
- Proven ability to work in an organized manner with the ability to manage time effectively to meet strict deadlines, at times handling multiple tasks concurrently while maintaining proper prioritization.
- Must be self-motivated with the capability to think and act independently with strong attention to detail as well as proactively manage opportunities for exposure.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Associates or Bachelor's degree required