We are seeking a National Call Center Director to oversee our 20 national call centers. We are experiencing unprecedented growth over the past six decades, which has helped us become an S&P 500 industry leader, the country's largest investment trust. We are seeking someone who is tactical, and be able to work with executives and CFO to oversee every aspect of the customer service experience. The Call Center Director to optimize contact center systems and technology, maximize productivity, and drive innovation. Must be able to work from our Los Angeles Corporate office. Only pplicants with National or Global Call Center management will be considered.
- Advance strategic workforce planning capabilities, methodologies, and tactics to enable scalability and efficiency
- Lead and drive the Call Center Change/Project Management functions.
- ·Provide strategic thought leadership and drive continuous improvement to advance workforce planning capabilities.
- Leverage data and financial analysis, workforce models, and innovation to inform, advise, problem solve, and influence decisions and outcomes that align the strategic priorities.
- Proactively identify, analyze, remediate or modify operational process changes, excess capacity, defects in workforce models, and forecasts to deliver best in class workforce plans in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Engage with executive leadership to report on performance and proactively recommend improvements
- Accountable for developing and meeting company goals while supplying expertise and guidance on operations, projects, and systems.
- Drive the selection, customization, and use of systems, programs, software, and other technology tools associated with workforce planning, automation, and optimization.
- ·Accountable for monthly/quarterly payroll forecast and performance against forecast
· 10+ years of experience the majority of which in a Call Center Environment
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year university in Finance or related area required
Why Work Here?
Our client is the leader in their industry, offers a stable work environment and a good team environment
Los Angeles, CA