Job Title: Chargeback & Deduction Analyst
Los Angeles, CA 90035
1. Review existing large account vendor guidelines and agreements to ensure compliance and reviews and monitors customer accounts for any changes and/or discrepancies.
2. Research short paid invoices and deductions by reviewing aging and reconciliation of outstanding invoices.
3. Create billing invoices for approved overages into the ERP and/or EDI software systems
while ensuring that all proper discounts and special pricing have been correctly applied.
4. Ability to work on many different e-commerce platforms (Amazon, Shopify)
5. Reconciles ACH payments (Shopify, Paypal, Amazon) and inputs invoice numbers, order numbers, and amounts for applicable accounts.
6. Relays all vendor guideline requirements to the appropriate department such as Marketing, Accounting, Shipping/Freight and Upper Management prior to order fulfillment.
7. Follows up with customers to resolve problems and/or answer any additional questions
or inquiries they may have. Additionally, will escalate customer/purchase orders to management as necessary.
8. Researches chargebacks and builds accurate dispute cases to recover funds in accordance to vendor guidelines. Receives and documents customer returns, damaged products, expired products and
- Associate Degree Required or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Excellent data entry skills (Please include speed and accuracy scores).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities and detail oriented
- Strong follow through and organizational skills
- Team player
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, particularly excel (Pivot Tables, VLookup, Macro, etc.)
- Excellent problem resolution skills
Why Work Here?
Our client is the leader in their industry, offers a stable work environment and a good team environment