SharePoint Developer-White Sands, NM -1716
DirectViz Solutions, LLC White Sands Missile Range, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
DirectViz Solutions, LLC. is a high-level, strategic consulting services firm that meets mission needs for government clients. We are looking to hire a full-time SharePoint Developer. The work location will be White Sands Missile Range, N.M . This position requires an active Secret clearance.
- Apply current graphics design and .NET technologies to design, develop, modify, and maintain SharePoint server portals.
- Provide test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of developed software.
- Develop software solutions by studying requirements, analysis and information needs, conferring with customers and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Implement SharePoint-based workflows based on requirements and Best Business Practices.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Execute policies and standards, as they relate to IT systems and network security and protocols.
- Understand LAN/WAN/WLAN concepts, infrastructure, and protocols.
- Demonstrate a wide degree of creativity and latitude as expected.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Attend meetings and conferences as required and serve as a primary interface with the Government.
- Demonstrated experience of various COTS software/hardware, and network products; Windows OS, MS Office, etc.
- Demonstrated experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze SQL data.
- Must possess a strong programming background authoring well written, well documented, modular and clean code.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize tasks, and manage projects from concept to production.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to understand detailed instructions.
- Ability to react to customer issues and formulate resolutions quickly.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Three to five years of direct programming experience.
- Relevant and equivalent experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- CompTIA Security+ CE certification.
- Computing Environment training, in accordance with DoD 8570.01.
Work Site Requirement:
- Work at White Sands Missile Range, NM.
- Must be able to attain and retain a Security Clearance at the Secret level, as a minimum.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must maintain ability to be insured to operate company vehicles.
DirectViz Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.