Senior Security Engineer-Smyrna, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DirectViz Solutions, LLC. is a high-level, strategic consulting services firm that meets mission IT needs for government clients. We are sourcing for a Sr. Security Engineer for a new opportunity. The work location will be Smyrna, GA. This position requires an active Secret clearance.
Sr. Security Engineer
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Act as single point of contact for the Government for all tasks. Experience in Security Architecture and Engineering within the DoD with knowledge of DoD Security Requirements Guides (SRG), DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), DoD Instructions, Policy, And Directives.
- Experience and understanding of the DoD Ports, Protocols, and Services Management (PPSM) Program and the DoD Whitelist program.
- Demonstrate experience in applying security baselines and an understanding of implementing a Common Security Architecture.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA):
- Develop, update, maintain, and deliver Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) & Work Instructions Security Architecture/Engineering Program & Projects Support
- Provide support to the Security Architecture/Engineering Program (SAEP).
- Ensure any design solution addresses security requirements at a solution or system, network level, enforces the implementation of common security services and security zones.
- Establish, maintain, and execute the Ports, Protocols, and Services Management (PPSM) & DOD DMZ Whitelist program
- Utilize the Network Access Control (NAC) system to monitor changes to the security baseline and posture for the enterprise in accordance with DISA Comply-to-Connect strategy.
- Monitor and maintain the STIG compliance validation utilizing the agencies defined system.
- Review baseline configurations and ensuring they align with DoD/DCMA configuration guidelines. The contractor would report on corrective measures to ensure alignment.
- Be a positive, self-motivated, and proactive person with the ability to adapt to change and tolerate stressful situations
- Candidate must communicate effectively with team members, team lead, management, and government customer
- Must have the ability and desire to research and develop creative solutions to unique problems with minimal supervision
Minimum Training, Education, and Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in Information Technology Security or Cybersecurity. Extensive experience in the required discipline can serve as substitution for Bachelor's Degree requirements.
- Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M/8140.01 (or most current DoD guidance) as IASAE-III. (NOTE: IASAE-III designated per DoD 8570.01-M C10.3-C10.5.1 the requirements to design, develop, and implement the design and integration of DCMA Cybersystems at the enclave level.)
- Minimum of 7 years' experience with emphasis in Cybersecurity System Architecture and Engineering, with at least 5 of them being in the U.S Federal Government.
- Without Bachelor's Degree, 10+ years in U.S Federal Government Cybersecurity System Architecture and Engineering.
Applicants may be required to show proof of a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to be eligible for employment at some work sites.
DirectViz Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
DirectViz Solutions, LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at DirectViz Solutions, LLC
Get fresh Senior Information Security Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.