Senior Network Engineer-Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB)-DC-2245
- Posted: over a month ago
DirectViz Solutions, LLC. is a high-level, strategic consulting services firm that meets mission IT needs for government clients. We are hiring a Senior Network Engineer for a new program. The work location will be Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB), DC. This position requires an active Top Secret clearance. DOD experience is preferred.
Must have a strong technical network background to successfully manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects supporting the operations and maintenance, new engineering change task orders, technical refresh, new system improvement and modernization activities, and other major changes that occur. The successful candidate will be expected technical direction to others and resolve difficult network engineering solutions.
Assures that all network operations are operational, and all engineering solutions are implemented successfully network solutions from network design through implementation, maintenance, and upgrading of existing networks; Analyzes design, specifications, and related documents; Must have demonstrated experience identifying, developing, and implementing engineering change solutions and new technology and solutions on a large enterprise national scale
Demonstrated experience in all phases of a project lifecycle.
Demonstrated ability to work in a customer environment collaboratively through constraints to meet mission milestones.
Excellent written and oral communications skills and management to include presentation and experience discussing technology at large government agency CIO/CTO executive level
- Minimum twelve (12) years' experience as a Network Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) additional years of experience in Network Engineering disciplines may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Configuration and deployment of crypto devices
- GEM One application management of encryption devices
Network Management Applications
- Cisco Prime maintenance and management
- Cisco ISE maintenance and management
- Solarwinds NCM (Network Configuration Manager)
- Solarwinds IPAM (IP Address Manager)
- F5 load balancers
- Cisco Routers
- Cisco Switches
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco NX-OS
- Aruba Wireless
- BGP, EIGRP, HSRP, OSPF, DMVPN, SNMP, Spanning-Tree, VPC Peering, 802.1x, Dynamic Vlans
Shift Hours: Day-Shift; core support hours are 0600 -1800. This is a 24/7/365 support environment; off-hours response/support may be required, however only standard M-F core hours working time for current position.
Applicants may be required to show proof of a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to be eligible for employment at some work sites.
DirectViz Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
DirectViz Solutions, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at DirectViz Solutions, LLC