Deputy Program Manager-Help Desk-Remote-2272
- Posted: over a month ago
DirectViz Solutions, LLC. is a rapidly growing government contractor that provides strategic IT services to meet mission IT needs for government customers. We are sourcing for a Deputy Program Manager/Help Desk for a new prime contract. The work location is currently remote due to COVID, and could return to the office in Alexandria, VA at some point. There will be occasional times when onsite meetings are required. This position requires a Public Trust investigation.
Deputy Program Manager:
This position is the alternate POC for the Government. The Deputy Program Manager will be authorized and responsible for the contract requirements in instances where the Program Manager is unavailable.
- Demonstrated experience as a Deputy or Program Manager
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to Information Management operations, and with Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) best practices.
- Previous experience supporting and interfacing with senior executive stakeholders.
- Demonstrated excellence in planning, directing, and managing Service Desk/Help Desk organizations including VIP Team support.
- Demonstrated successful management and supervision of 50+ employees.
Minimum of 7 years of experience.
Master's Degree: Required-IT related degree is preferred
-Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP)
-ITIL Foundations or higher certification.
DirectViz Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
DirectViz Solutions, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at DirectViz Solutions, LLC