Deputy Program Manager-Bethesda, MD
DirectViz Solutions is a rapidly growing government contractor that provides strategic services that meet mission IT needs for government customers. We are sourcing for a Deputy Program Manager for a new opportunity. This position is based in Bethesda, MD. and requires a Secret clearance.
Deputy Program Manager
- Assist the Program Manager in maintaining a clear chain of command and authority over a team of 60 FTE located across at least 2 sites.
- Assist in managing aspects of contract delivery and performing as the secondary Point of Contact (POC) for Government coordination.
- Assist with organizing, planning, scheduling, implementing, controlling, analyzing, and providing management reports and deliverables, in accordance with contract requirements.
- Assist with identifying and managing resources to ensure efficient and timely program execution of all required tasks.
- Assist with planning for, and facilitating technical meetings and In-Progress Reviews (IPRs) to communicate the status of actions, objectives, and milestones
- In conjunction with the Program Manager help deliver business services including Program Management and Planning, Finance, Logistics, Security, Space Planning, Safety, Administrative Services, Technical Editing, Records Management, and Computer Engineering and IT support.
- Assist with support for Asset and Inventory management efforts including providing Operating Materials and Supplies (OM&S) support and Property Plant and Equipment (PP&E) material movements support.
- Assist the PM in providing security services support to the Department Security Coordinator (DSC) including developing security policies and guidelines for Government approval.
Years of Experience:
- Approximately 10 years of experience planning, organizing, directing, and controlling programs to meet objectives, to include experience working with US Government organizations, and
- Approximately 5 years of experience as a manager of a team of skilled professional, technical, and support personnel
Clearance Level: Secret
Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in an Engineering, Math, Physical Sciences, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Managerial field.
Location: West Bethesda, MD
- Master's Degree
- PMP is preferred
- 5 years of experience in a leadership role supporting the Navy
Applicants may be required to show proof of a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to be eligible for employment at some work sites.
DirectViz Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
DirectViz Solutions, LLCBethesda, MD
BusinessView All DirectViz Solutions, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.