The right candidate for this position will:
- be responsible for the correct, safe and efficient locating of underground utilities including: telecommunications & cable TV.
- be adept at thoroughly searching for underground utilities in a designated area, properly marking the location, completing the necessary paperwork and photographing each locate
- be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions and using a company provided laptop and/or tablet to document services.
- be experienced at working directly with customers and resolving problems in a professional manner
- be enthusiastic, self-motivated, safety conscious, and independent
- 1 years of experience as a utility locator preferred
- Valid driver's license;
- 21 years of age or older
- Clean driving record.
- Experience with various brands of locating equipment;
- Working experience of underground construction and fiber builds;
- City, County and State clearance code knowledge and related;
- Willing to work outdoors in all types of weather and work overtime as required.
All applicants must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen. Benefits available include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life insurance, and a 401k plan.