Directline.us is a high growth IT services company, backed by private equity, with primary focuses on system design and integration for well-known data center customers in the US with a strong expansion plan in Asia Pacific and Europe.
- Develops and manages the administration of the project/company accident prevention efforts.
- Develop and facilitate appropriate training programs.
- Conduct work area assessments.
- Develop, organize, and implement safety related programs that meet company safety standards.
- Perform and document jobsite inspections and audits with a focus on hazard recognition and unsafe behaviors.
- Coordinate and conduct safety meetings/training programs to ensure effective communication amongst employees.
- Participate in regulatory agency inspections and investigations to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Ensure safety completion by reviewing the job hazard analysis for major phases of our work.
- Support Crew Foreman/General Foremen in development of Job Hazard Analyses.
Evaluate effectiveness of safety programs through daily field walks. Regulatory compliance and audit oversight.
- Meet regularly with field personnel and support in the development of project specific corrective action plans to address safety issues and concerns
- Provide regular feedback to project leadership in a constructive manner on needed areas for safety improvement and recognition.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for employees exhibiting unsafe behaviors, and provide recognition for employees exhibiting safe behaviors.
- Assist with delivery of jobsite specific safety orientations for new employees joining the project, as applicable.
- Assist and co-facilitate safety training, testing for all employees (HazCom, Fall Protection, Lockout/Tag out, etc.)
- Support Project Leadership in completion of incident investigations.
- Facilitate all injury/illness cases.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 2 or 4-year college degree desired, preferably in environmental health and safety discipline.
- 1 - 3 years in construction safety experience (electrical safety experience preferred).
- OSHA 30 Construction required
- Understanding of electrical industry consensus standards such as NFPA, NESC, ASTM, and ANSI
- Experience with union workforce desired
- Ability to work independently, strong communication skills with ability to influence behaviors
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
Why Work Here?Direct Line (DL) is a global technology services company providing design, integration, installation, maintenance and managed services to vast array of data centers. Direct Line is uniquely positioned to capitalize on consumer demand for ever-increasing online content and overall data usage. Direct Line has partnered with key hyperscale technology companies, as well as co-location providers and global data center REITs to help enable the next wave of data consumption. Direct Line is known as the industry standard for both structured cabling and comprehensive data center support. Direct Line is backed by private equity firm, Guardian Capital Partners and headquartered in Fremont, California with additional locations in US, Singapore, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Ireland.
Awesome Executive Team, Formal Training Program, and Top Tier Clients!