Quality Assurance Specialist - 100% Travel
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Direct Line (DL) is a high growth global technology services company with primary focus in providing design, integration, installation, maintenance and managed services for mission critical data centers operators and the world’s largest technology companies. Direct Line is headquartered in Silicon Valley (Fremont, California) with additional locations throughout the US, Asia-Pacific and Europe, has been building data centers for the last 20-years, literally from the founding of this dynamic industry, and is executing a growth and investment strategy that has is actively scaling its business to meet the significant market demand. Please explore this opportunity to join Direct Line in serving this fast-paced tech industry, with exceptional personal and professional growth opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Inspect all procedures, specifications, methods, and results of production and installation.
• Review all projects/task records for accuracy and completeness before sending to customer.
• Ensure that the latest revision of Corporate Quality procedures and client installation standards are always being used.
• Investigation of client quality complaints.
• Evaluation of new materials prior to field installation.
• Internal audits to verify compliance to regulations and standards.
• Provide a customer focused service that is responsive, flexible and cost effective.
• Participate in driving the demand planning process and ensure effective scheduling.
• Provide timely and relevant reports and analysis of key trends for managers as required.
• Responsible for the application of best practice.
• Comply with all relevant company safety rules, procedures and guidelines. To be aware of responsibilities under the company safety policy.
• Comply with the company policies and client needs.
• Deliver a quality training experience to our employees.
• Responsible for providing Daily / Weekly updates to On-site Management team regarding all QA/QC issues.
• Will be responsible for maintaining issues that are submitted in the QMS.
• Will be responsible for tracking updates and closeout information for all open issues.
• Will be responsible for conducting Visual Inspections throughout each space.
• Completed Visual Inspection Checklists will be saved and uploaded into a QMS repository.
· A bachelor's degree in business administration, process management, or operations.
· Five years' experience in process optimization, operations, or business management.
· Professional certification, such as Six Sigma, Quality Engineer, or Quality Auditor preferred.
· Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
· A sharp eye for identifying weak points in processes and organizational structures.
· A strategic and analytical mindset.
· An excellent communicator with top-notch presentation skills.
· A thorough understanding of the latest process enhancement strategies.
· Dynamic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
· Leadership and mentoring skills.
· Confidence in your abilities to lead organizational change.
Direct Line is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, political affiliation, or veteran status.
TechnologyView all jobs at DirectLine
Get fresh Senior Quality Assurance Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.